CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I got crushed with my own teacher

It was 5.45 am in the morning. I woke up and rushed to the bathroom. I took my bath n brush my teeth. .. I wore my pinafore quickly n grab my breakfast..Soon after that, I asked mom to gave me 2 ringgits n off to the bus stop.My bus driver were already there,waiting for me.Lucky me, I get there just in time.It took only 10 minutes to reached my school.The door bus flew opened ,my friend and I headed to the class.I sat n took out my scince book,trying to finished my last minute homework.'Jennifer let's go to the canteen', said Brenda. 'I'll catch u up later'. As soon as I finished my homework I rushed to the canteen.Brrriing!! The bell rang. Brenda n I quickly off to the class.It's 7 sharp so there should be our maths teacher now. But there's no signed of him, not even a teacher passing through the corridor.Our classroom getting more excitement n noisy.Then,all of a sudden,a young man( looks 20 something) came in our class.The noise no longer heard when he stepped in.' Hi everyone,my name is mike(not his actual name) and I will be your english teacher.'Before we start any lesson,I want you all introduced yourself. Tell me a little bit about yourself', he said.'Starting from this group until to the next group'.My hands were shaking and started to sweats.I saw my friends one by one stood up n introduced themself.It's my turned now.I stood up shakily n spilled everything about myself.When I finished I sat down. whenever he stepped into our classroom I can smelled his perfume.. All the homeworks he gave to our class ,I would finished it right away. I began to love english since then. My friends started to talked more often about him. 'He's sooooo cute' said brenda n Melina.They keep talking about his thick eyebrows,his nose... blabla.. even the girls in our class were crazy about him and the boys like his teaching too. Everyday I saw him in my dream.I think I got crushed with my teacher. I never told anyone not even brenda or melina.One day, during his english lessons, he asked me a question.'Jennifer give me one example of mammals that you know'.When he said 'Jennifer', I was like 'OMG! he's so sweet ,he remembered my name'. 'monkeys are mammals ' ,I answered. I wish I CAN PAUSED the time when he's called out my name. Brenda nudged my arms gently.'You're blushed aren't you?'. I was not,I said to Brenda.'oh yeah,fine be that way,keep on with your lies .I know you like him, everyone does'. Brenda sure does pissed me off!It's been 3 months teacher Mike has taught in our class.Being with him during his lessons making me crazy, my eyes can't hardly blinked in a minute. That day when I find out teacher Mike are moving into another school my heart suddenly hurts., It like there was someone shoot my heart'..That was the end of it.. Believe it or not, i'm 9 years old that time.......

2 comments:

Lester Michael said...

ohh...didn't know u have crush on ur teacher
.LOL

Fefer said...

masa tahun 3 lg. budak2