CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

My first ride

My aunt Nita bought my cousin Leo a new bike.I was 8 years old while my cousin 7 year old .My cousin knows how to play the bicyle.Everyday leo would cycling with my uncle David.I got envied with my cousin.I want to ride that bike..I hope so.One day,to my surprised, uncle david called me and asked me if i wanted to learned how to ride a bike.I gave him a 'yes' and from that day I learn how to ride a bike.It wasn't that easy as I thought it would be.When the first time I ride the bike my handling was sucked.. I fell many times.I got bruises and some cuts on my knees.My uncle said not to give up. I almost gave up but I want too learn how to ride a bike sooo badly,I have to do it.I've been practising for three days now, but still I can't ride properly.'There's an improvement' , my uncle said.My uncle spent his time with me every single day.Next morning I woke up and reached out my cousin's bike.I started practising and I soon found out I can ride that bike..It was worth all the pains ,bruises and cuts I've been through ,especially when I took my bath.Thanks to my uncle David,now my cousins and I share the same bike.Sometimes my uncle brought us cycling at 'puntunoh' which used to be his school before.My uncle got his own bicycle too.There's 3 bikes now. That evening I ride my cousins bike again and went out cycling on the road in the kampung.A small road. Suddenly there's a car right in front of me and there's no way I can't turned my bike .The road are too small.I have no options but to turned the bike handle and 'swoosh!!' I'm in the drain...

0 comments: